I’ve been asked over the past two years to PLEASE add on to my Emergency Practice Guide with a supplement or a GUIDE 2, and it’s finally coming here for you! It is packed full of new goodies, fun, and ideas you can use right away – and you can download this new material right to your phone, computer, or tablet!
Here’s what’s inside GUIDE 2:
- MORE DRILLS! Adaptable to youth who have a season under their belt or who have already learned from the first PRACTICE GUIDE, as well as players up through JV or even newer varsity players. These drills are designed to quickly improve, through practice with less talking and more doing, the concepts of team offense, defense pressure, defense crashing, stick work, offense movement, defensive communicating, midfield transitioning, and more.
- More “Get to know each other” games
- Easy stations to set up for quick skill building and avoiding waiting in lines
- Alternatives to the same old stuff
- Finding a better way to keep kids more engaged, having fun, working hard and eliminating down time or wasted time.
- New practice template for making practices more efficient, with more action and ball touches for each player.
- Tips on how to properly tighten a pocket for the best performance, which strings to check, and the advantages and disadvantages your equipment can give you.
- New Section of MY FAVORITE COACHING TOOLS
PRE_ORDERS WILL OPEN THIS WEEK! Digital delivery JUNE 5th
Print versions will be available Late June/Early July.
Don’t have the original FULL SIZE Coaches’ Guide Book 1? Those are available NOW and still at promotional pricing! Order here!
Questions? Email me! firstname.lastname@example.org